- a stunning cover bearing a working compass and glittering gems
- treasure map with a missing piece -- for the canny reader to find
- multiple flaps, maps, charts, and booklets harboring codes and clues
- intricate drawings of ships' interiors
- a packet of gold dust
- a pocket sundial
- a cache of pirate letters, pieces of eight -- and a jewel as a final reward
Aar! Hoist the sails for a lavish new discovery filled with treasures -- a magnificent resource for pirate lovers everywhere.
A exerpt of this book was included in Dragonology Tracking and Taming Dragons A Deluxe Book and Model Set Volume 1: European Dragon.
Author:Captain William Lubber.
Editor:Dugald A. Steer.
- USA Price- $19.99
- First Release- August 2006
- Age Range- 8 years old and up
- Grade Range- Grade 3 and up
- Hardcover (only)
- Number of Pages- 32
- Size- 10" x 11-13/16"
|"Pirateology: The Pirate Hunter's Companion" • "The Pirateology Handbook: A Course in Pirate Hunting" • "Pirateology: Code-Writing Kit" • "Pirateology Guidebook and Model Set"|